I've not had any quality time in the darkroom for months!! Spent a lot of this summer with my entire downstairs ripped up as we installed hardwood floors, and my darkroom was more of a storage facility. But it's cleaned up now and I got a chance to try some more liths. Wasted a bunch of time trying to get good results on a Kentmere paper - which ultimately failed. :banghead: More experimenting is in order there, since it did work at the workshop I attended last year. Frustrating! A few that worked: An HIE negative from a surprise trip to South Beach earlier this year. This plant was on our hotel room's balcony. Fotospeed Lith paper. This is one that I'll probably re-visit, in an effort to get more exposure in the highlights. I used Grade 2 Slavich paper, which gives very contrasty results in lith developer. I let the blacks in this one develop fully, and it ended up looking like I'd used lith film. Also from an HIE negative. A South Beach art deco building: Another HIE negative using the Slavich paper. This one I pulled well before the blacks fully developed, for a more charcoal etching kind of feel. Reminds me of a bromoil, too! A South Beach parking deck: Thanks for looking!