A few pictures of Raechel.

_Jerry_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these at a park in Fredericksburg, VA yesterday. Critique welcome.

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

photo

photo

I like 1, 4 and 5 the best. They seem to have the most natural facial expressions.

In 2, the model looks like she needs a little more expression in the eyes. The way the picture is it looks like she's scrunching up her mouth like that for no reason. I'm not sure if that's your responsibility though, the expressions you get would depend on the model I suppose.

5 is really quite striking! Beautiful model. It reminds me a little of that cover of National Geographic of the girl with the fiery (?) green eyes.

I'm not a photographer, so all I can say is what I see.

......5 is really quite striking! Beautiful model. It reminds me a little of that cover of National Geographic of the girl with the fiery (?) green eyes.

I'm not a photographer, so all I can say is what I see.

This one?

10.jpg

This one?

Lol, ayuh, that one.

Obviously it's not exactly the same, and your subject's eyes aren't as striking (no offense, this is just an observation!! I have never met/seen anyone with eyes like that girl's and I doubt I ever will) as the girl on the NG magazine, and the expression isn't as intense, but that is indeed the one that came to mind.

They are all a little soft in focus (the first one having a soft glow applied to it I assume), and they need more contrast or saturation or both. I like #5 a lot, but even though #6 is pretty dark, I think it is my favorite. You might try selectively brightening the subject in #6, the depth of field is great in that one! :)

I love #6. I think you captured an everyday situation and made it into a photo worth looking at.

I love the last picture - u sould make it into b & w too

Most reactions

Back