Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0012-4.jpg

DSC_0013-3.jpg

DSC_0073-2.jpg

DSC_0001-3.jpg

DSC_0019-2.jpg

Wow, good job on a very challenging shoot from an exposure point of view! A couple of thoughts... (1) Reduce the exposures on the whites by about 1/2 stop just to bring out a little more detail (and maybe 1 - 1 1/2 stops for the boquet in photo 2)

(2) A slightly different crop on #3, with less behind the couple and more in front to show them heading into the future?

(3) I like the desaturated effect in #4, but the composition makes me think her date has just run out; a closer crop?

I agree that they look a little over-saturated. Otherwise, I think they're pretty good!

I agree, think these are good pictures just a bit over saturated. I love the one of the couple walking away in black and white, very sweet.

I just noticed - is the guy in #2 wearing blush? His cheeks are incredibly red.

I was really disappointed w/the upload in photobucket on these pics. The color is off in them and I agree the eyes look a little off, but that is probably due to the fact that I sharpened way too much for the upload. I couldnt get them to look like the high res files for nothing....lol, so I just posted anyways.

Wow, good job on a very challenging shoot from an exposure point of view! A couple of thoughts... (1) Reduce the exposures on the whites by about 1/2 stop just to bring out a little more detail (and maybe 1 - 1 1/2 stops for the boquet in photo 2)

(2) A slightly different crop on #3, with less behind the couple and more in front to show them heading into the future?

(3) I like the desaturated effect in #4, but the composition makes me think her date has just run out; a closer crop?

#4 is actually one of her favs. Thanks so much for your comment.

I agree that they look a little over-saturated. Otherwise, I think they're pretty good!

Thanks.....promise my file is no that saturated.

The eyes look strange - I like the poses and the saturation

Thanks so much!

Wow are they twins??

Yep, they are twins.

I agree, think these are good pictures just a bit over saturated. I love the one of the couple walking away in black and white, very sweet.

Thanks, I like the bw myself.

I just noticed - is the guy in #2 wearing blush? His cheeks are incredibly red.

Nope he is not....he was a little sun burned though and the upload did retain the same color....it makes him look a little washed out.

a bit too bright... but still very lovely...

and I LOVE the purple dress!!! it looks so bright... did you pushed the color up on it?.. it looks great!!

Most reactions

Back