A few recent pics.....

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Southerngal, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Southerngal

Southerngal TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These were taken of a friend of mine and her family. Her daughter was sick with strep and her mother refused to reschedule.....she wanted a gift for Christmas. It was an awful session. Her daughter refused to look at me! We have scheduled a do over. Oh, here is a before on the closeup to she show how upset she was.....

[​IMG]

2. Stacey

Stacey TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Aww...poor little girl! I do like the close up one of her though at the very end. I love your location! Very pretty! I think my favorite one is of the girl on the swing. The only thing is that because of the way her head is turned her bow is sticking out of her head and it looks kinda strange. But I love the image though! Very good pictures! Can't wait to see the rescheduled pics!

3. jchantelau

jchantelau TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Nice work!:thumbup:

4. Southerngal

Southerngal TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I like the closer crop of the last one too. I have actually showed her both of them the edit above as well as the closer crop of the same pic.

I never noticed her bow.....thanks! Im thinking about taking it out. What do you think?

Thanks!!! I was so worried that wouldn't have anything.:confused:

5. Stacey

Stacey TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    If it was me, I'd probably go ahead and edit out the bow. But that's just me! I guess it's up to your own personal taste! :D I did not even notice it at first! It was on the second or 3rd look through that I did that I saw it! :mrgreen: It just popped out and for me,that was my only critique for you! I really like to see what you post, I love your pictures!!! Anyways, Great Job!! Hope to see more!

6. pete1606

pete1606 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I like the composition of all the shots. The first one all of the shirts blend together and into the background. Maybe lightening the shirts in PS will help pop the subjects from the background.