ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Reaction score
Website
www.henrypeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
edr3082005a.jpg

That's my friend Edward shooting with a Super Speed Graphic. I can't remember the name of this little falls, but it's in SE Kansas. This was taken in July when we were on our way to Arkansas.

farmers092005b.jpg

Maisy climbs a tree at the Farmers' Market.

In my first life, i.e. the one I lead before I joined TPF (;) :greenpbl: ), I grappled a bit with the concept of wide angle photography, not in other people's photos, but in my own. "Move in on the object" had been my dad's advice throughout, so moving in and getting detail was my approach.

But not least through your widelux photos here, I have changed my mind radically and have really started to like wide angle photos. And yours are always extra special, I think. I really like how you portrait your friend working on the little waterfall, INCLUDING that entire fall! This is so good! :)

And I will always like each and every photo of Maisy, of course ;)!!

Matt, I think I am starting to live for your widelux shots...particularly your Maisy (that's her name, right?) widelux shots. I always find myself coming back multiple times. :)

Very nice. That shot with your daughter is great. All the detail/subject matter you can get in one shot with the widelux is very impressive.

A visual treat, as always Matt. :)

Maisy up a tree, in her little dress, looking out. I love this kid! :D

Gorgeous!

This forum will be the death of my bank account. I really want a widelux. :-(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back