A fun shoot with Brittnay

I'll let others critique the technical aspects as those aren't my strength by any means but I had to comment on that expression...

She looks pretty intense...almost angry...or something. Cool shot!

I would not be very happy either, if I had all that stuck in my mouth and ear! :biggrin-93:

who is she mad at?

Whoever poked that hole in her lip probably. lol.

OP, the only C&C that I will offer is to watch that horizon line running through the frame behind her. It has been suggested to me to not have lines running through the head of a portrait like that.

I'll let others add to it about lighting and such.

I want to see the necklace/collar!! That adds so much to the shot. Tells you a little more about who she is.
I want to party with her!

The lighting is nice, but not really exciting. I think at a minimum, some catchlights in the eyes would have helped a lot. As for holding the reflector, have the model do it! I wish you'd shot this in portrait aspect; for me, there's too much of the head cropped off, and as Mish said, I think seeing the collar necklace would have added a lot.

Besides, everyone knows that women that look like that aren't the real freaks. It's the prissy librarian types that are the total doms. Although she might be a total sub. *

* if this is Eric's daughter/friend/relation please ignore all my comments and understand that Mish made me do it against my will.

Wow she has a really interesting face!
I agree that the lighting is nice, but it's very soft considering her expression and her facial, err, ornaments..!
Nice shot overall though!

Very well lit. Good job.
I wonder how she gets the lipstick under that silly ring?

Personally, I like the orientation, even with the cut off head and neck....but....you have to have some catchlights in the eyes....with catchlights, I would give this a solid thumbs up....nicely done.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back