A Late night journey into the city...

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by uberben, Oct 11, 2006.

1. uberben

uberben TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I hadn't had a chance to try out my 12-24 tokina at night, so I went on a walk through minneapolis with a few other friends to see what I could get. I think my favorite is the first one. I had to play with the levels a little bit to get rid of the city light polution, otherwise they are just a raw conversion.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chris82

chris82 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I like them all,I like the hight of the coloms in no 2 against the distant buildings.I think no 3 is my fav,I love long aperture shots but I think you have a finger smudge at the bottom to the right of the middle bridge colom.

3. uberben

uberben TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I honestly have no clue what your referring to as a finger smudge. Is it the Beer billboard in the background you see, maybe the flair off one of the lights? Even if I had a finger mark on a lens, at the f/stop and focal length I was shooting, dont think it would show up. For #2, I was actually chased away by a security guard. I wasn't allowed to take pictures of their building according to him.

4. rp1600

rp1600 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I have to go with #2, although #3 came out a close close second. #1 even got lots of votes. Hell they're all good. great job.