A little help please

indeedies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this shot about a week ago and I'm trying to warm it up a bit more. Since this shot I've realized it's easier to choose the white balance on my own rather than shoot in auto white balance :er:. If there's anyone who can give me some tips to do this in PhotoShop 7.0 I would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

4154943728_0d02b6a665_b.jpg

And am I just going crazy or is kind of pixelated around his face? How could this have happened? This shot is straight out of the camera

Last edited:
Here is my go at it I did a bit of a color pop warmed it up and sharpened a little. I love color but some don't.
4154943728_0d02b6a665_b.jpg

It's definitely more warm than mine. When you say make the colors "pop" what exactly are you doing? In the simple microsoft picture viewer I was able to warm this up a bit but it still lagged in the color department. I'm a complete newb to photoshop so everything helps at this point :lol:

By the way mammarazzi, thanks for taking the time to do that to show for me. I'm going to try and get something that looks like yours lol

I use photoshop CS4 and there is somthing called vibrance. It's like saturation but it doesn't mess with the skin tones as much. I bumped that up some. No problem I enjoy working with other's photos, gives me a break from staring at mine all day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back