A little late night ladies for ya to view. Well, one lady anyway. lol

Where the hell are you finding models in Bangor?

The belly is kind of lost in both of this, I would have maybe tried to bounce or squirt a little light in there. Other than that, your part looks good to me. I actually kind of dig the rumpled backdrop with this kind of lighting.

If she wants the hard light look, she should tense up more, gimme some popped muscles. Standing there looking soft and cute isn't working with the hard light, for me. Hard light, hard girl, hard attitude. The backdrop fits with "hard" as noted, but her modeling work doesn't.

I don't much like her, alas, but that's not relevant to this photograph.

We have some shots with her with her weights in hands posing, and arm muscles more pronounced. I wanted her to do a few "cute" for me...as most of them were serious faced. I can't show most of the others as they show boobs and nips.

Where the hell are you finding models in Bangor?

Dude, totally word of mouth. I did one or two shoots and they have been coming out of the woodsheds. I didn't think such creatures existed either.

P.s that tat is going to look awesome after a few kids.

They seem to have strip joints in Bangor.

amolitor said:

Oh they do... Last I knew it was byob but that was a few owners ago.

P.s that tat is going to look awesome after a few kids.

already happened, you just can't tell. ;-) Upon closer scrutiny, with orginal files, you can tell. Some poses didn't work as the light was hitting them wrong and made them more pronounced and I didn't feel like doing that much editing.

Mommy's have stretch marks...just how it is. To limit your PS efforts start first with your lighting...makes PP life so much easier.

Pallycow said:
already happened, you just can't tell. ;-) Upon closer scrutiny, with orginal files, you can tell. Some poses didn't work as the light was hitting them wrong and made them more pronounced and I didn't feel like doing that much editing.

Mommy's have stretch marks...just how it is. To limit your PS efforts start first with your lighting...makes PP life so much easier.

Well then, bravo.

Actually there is one. I have never been, well until recently, I have had my fun share of strip joints already in life...so they don't amuse me all that much these days.

During a band shoot two weekends ago, one of the strippers came in the bar with the owner of the strip club. I pretty much ignored her as I could tell she wanted me to shoot her. Then at the end of the night she asked me to take her pic with her camera of her and her "boyfriend" (the owner). As I was framing the shot her bodyguard dude was trying to tell me how to use the camera. It was a Canon xsi.

I smiled and pointed to my camera and he left me alone. So I took her shot, then she fell in love with the usual "how'd you make my camera do that" sort of thing. So then I took a few of her with my camera, she introduced me to the strip club owner, he presented me with a black VIP card to his place (allows me free entry and a guest, and 1/2 off dances) and said I can come shoot his girls any time I want.

Win.

I have not been yet to shoot as the girl I met had to go to florida for a month, so when she's back we are supposed to hook up and shoot. I really have not pursued such things as I really had no intentions of shooting stippers, trust...I love strippers...but I want my photography to mean something. So if I do go shoot them, I'm going to do my damnedest to try to make it something different than a horny guy shooting tits and azz.

Strippers have money...I need money...so I may just have to sellout here soon and add them to my regular shooting. lol

...anyway...there's my little story.

It has always been a dream of mine for strippers to pay me instead of the other way around. You can have that Pally!

Oh dear, are we getting a new Guinness Man? Time will tell!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back