abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
720-2604.jpg

Very cool. Thanks guys!

great shot, love the color...

edit: too funny, i just read through the thread and I matched arch almost verbative, just with a different accent... ;)

copycat or not, it is a great shot, and I do love the color...

great shot, love the color...

edit: too funny, i just read through the thread and I matched arch almost verbative, just with a different accent... ;)

copycat or not, it is a great shot, and I do love the color...

The difference in accent is nearly imperceptible- and the comments are appeciated equally. Thanks!

BTW, that shot's in Az.

It's nice over on your side of the river. Everytime I come back from there the urge to have stayed is stronger. Question though; I've lived in CA for most of my life. If I moved over there would my accent have to change? Like, you dudes say, "Dude" and "Like... whatever...", or would I have to say like "Sir/Ma'am" and "Similar to...?"

Also, I notice Az. drivers are a bit better and less likely to 'road rage', therefore there's not as much 'flipping-off' going on. Out here I think that's how we keep ourselves grounded and socially express our awareness of others. What do you do there?- Would I have to go to bars and maybe city council meetings?

rambling...

Very lovely! The colors are brilliant :)

I love the color in that image. Great job

Nice capture and post processing. Just one thing about the lower right corner, you might want to try to take out the green between the blades of the bottom tree in a couple of places.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back