A story of the little dog who could....( a series)

forgottenskies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It was a nice summer day, and Precious pit bull headed off to the pool...
DSC05689.JPG

Her favorite ball, oops! fell into the pool!
DSC05673.JPG
DSC05674.JPG

Whatever was she to do now?! she ran to me in desperation...
DSC05706.JPG

She begged...
DSC05700.JPG

even cried...
DSC05705.JPG

I would not help her, she needed to grow, to learn... so she stood by the pool, thinking long and hard, what was she to do?
DSC05695.JPG

The only boat was swamped by crocs...
DSC05719.JPG

Her only choice was to go in. she mustered up all her courage...and off she went into the water.
DSC05722.JPG

Upon reaching her target she snatched it and returned...
DSC05679.JPG

Ahhh sweet victory!
DSC05676.JPG

Some great angles (especially like the one standing on her back paws), captured water movement (first one in the water particularly), and overall lighting and series composition. Very nicely done.

I love it! This is an excellent use of angles and emotion to create a great story. Its unique and exciting, and I love dogs too so it tugs at the heart strings. :thumbup:

this is my first attempt at a series...so please let me know what things i should change, and like you guys abovem what I did right. I quite enjoyed this...I want to know how to do a good job. thanks you all!

Ahhh that's hilarious! Looks like you two had a fun day! I love the one where she's standing there looking and thinking hard... it fits the series so well! Great angles and great story too! Made me laugh!! :lol:

Love this series, she looks like a wonderful dog. My favorite is the 4th where she's looking up at you. Really great job!

What I don't like about these pictures is that, give me a website to critique and I can go on for days (even in my own) of things that should be done different but in your series here, as with many photos (which is why I don't post much in the critique forum), I see photos as something the "artist" designed and not really to be judgemental. Every photo has a story behind it and you've done that very well with these featured above. In my opinion, a bad photo to one person may be an excellent photo to another. Myself, there are a few friends in particular that I rarely see and to have a blurry photo vs no photo.... well... ok, I'll refrain. ;)

Most reactions

Back