A Swan and her young

JOAT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've seen swans many times but have never seen them with their young so these captures were quite special to see for the first time.

samsmith9.jpg

samsmith10.jpg

This one is my fav :)
samsmith11.jpg

samsmith12.jpg

samsmith13.jpg

samsmith14.jpg

Just how cute are they?

VERY CUTE

Amazing shots

wow these shots are great.. A New life ! So precious..

These photos make we wonder how Hans Christian Andersen could ever think up the tale of "The Ugly Duckling"... swan babies are not ugly, at all!
But maybe he only didn't know your photos then!!

Great captures!!! So sharp yet so soft...

Please keep up up to date on how this little guys grow up. they should be around all summer.

One question though...Do mother swans also hiss at you like the narotic geese you see in my area? They look so peaceful and huggable.

These are some of the cutest birds I have ever seen! I just love the way the water is rippling around them. Nice!!

:)

RoRoCo said:
Great captures!!! So sharp yet so soft...

Please keep up up to date on how this little guys grow up. they should be around all summer.

One question though...Do mother swans also hiss at you like the narotic geese you see in my area? They look so peaceful and huggable.

Swans are worse than geese... they will chase you even if they do not have children... this is even more fun when canoing in a lake!

his4ever said:
Swans are worse than geese... they will chase you even if they do not have children... this is even more fun when canoing in a lake!
The chasing I can deal with...the hissing is what is disturbing. Birds should not be able to hiss!!! That should be left to the snakes :D

Really like the series, JOAT. I didn't realize the babies were getting so big already...I better head down to the waterfront and grab some of my own pics.

Great work, you beat me to it as I just shot some baby swans yesterday. They are not easy to expose and you did an excellent job.

Eric

so cute, I like how you can see the beads of water on the first one..feels like you are right there..nice shots...

Some amazing images JOAT. Very well done buddy.

Great series joat, they are so adorable... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back