TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
gallery.loginworks.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_4533-Edit_filtered.jpg

Comments Guys ...

She's placed quite much in the very middle of the frame. I immediately wish she were more to the left, with more room within the frame in front of her to walk into. And I feel this photo has too much headroom (which, coming to think of it, offers you easy chance for some cropping, without losing the custom print size). Other than that I like her stride, the thoughtful expression, the highlight on her hair, ... and I wonder if not the histogramme would say you could still up the highlights some more. I feel it is a tad dark.

Why is this in b&w when Indian attire is known for wild colors?

Nice shot, though, except for the aforementioned cropping. Nice, pleasant bokeh.

Viridari means to say that your photo is very pretty with all the different shades of grey that can be detected, and also black and whites, highlights and all ... he means to say: colour is not really needed here. (In reply to "Early's" question of where the nice colours are).

Histogram suggests you are already clipping slightly with highlights(perhaps shoulder and hair). However, a slight curves adjustment bringing the mid-tones up a bit would serve nicely to enhance the light.
I would agree with a crop off the top.
Really quite a lovely image.
Well done.

Thanks guys, shall keep these very useful comments in mind in future. I did tried croping the image as you guys suggested and it brought forward a sense of movement ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back