Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We have a star performer here. :wink:

Starfish.jpg

Now that is some clear water.

Where did you go ?

I am impressed by your Canon S5 IS, and some of the pictures you have taken with it.

Who says you need a DSLR with an L lens and 21MP.

Now that is some clear water.

Where did you go ?

I am impressed by your Canon S5 IS, and some of the pictures you have taken with it.

Who says you need a DSLR with an L lens and 21MP.

This shot was taken in a channel between two small islands off the north shore of Cuba. The water in this shot is about two feet deep, knee high.

I too am impressed with the quality of the pics this inexpensive camera will take. I would love to have a XSi but being a poor pensioner must make due.

Wow, nice shot Ron. (as usual)

Pretty impressed at how sharp you managed to get it through the water. Neat shot, too.

I was all like pfff w/e there's no water there... then I saw the bubbles :) haha

nice shot Ron ... who cares that you can't afford an XSi your in tropical paradise... I have an XSi but I'm stuck in suburbia hell... trade you LOL haha

Keep making posts, I enjoy your work Ron!

I really love this shot ron, much more than the other beach photos you posted today- great job!

nice shot Ron ... who cares that you can't afford an XSi your in tropical paradise...

I wish!

We live a little north of Toronto & left for a week in Cuba @- 25°C, much warmer than the previous two days. We had two days of sun in Cuba & seven days of high winds which made it difficult to shoot flowers with them tossing about.

Thanks all for you comments. I almost never posted this pic, as it seemed to me to be rather pedestrian & would be judged as a snap-shot.

Good job again Ron.
I too always look forward to your posts.
Craig.;)

That is a awesome picture. That had to be really shallow water for you to get a good shot like that

Most reactions

New Topics

Back