a very serious seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha interesting twist onto this thread. :er:

Atleast they think your pretty, they trash talk you because they are envious. ;)

Haha interesting twist onto this thread. :er:

Atleast they think your pretty, they trash talk you because they are envious. ;)

First of all Thank you for your compliment.

What bothers me is I have never been a member of this forum or had any association with it. Yet the forum allows such behavior. I conduct myself with honesty and integrity. Yet on a simple Google search I find this completely unfounded trash talk about my name and likeness.

With the understanding that "yes I am on the internet as an eBay seller" and that can be interpreted by some as free speech to say whatever they want to whether it be true or not.

Why did the OP not contact me through my eBay and ask me why I have such a policy? It would have been clearly understood if he/she would have asked.

On every listing that I have put up on eBay for the past 4 years. I receive at least 10 bids/questions to ship that are fraudulent or that are from scam artists mostly from Asia.

If I am a "nut Case" like one did post in this thread, for protecting my goods from fraud then so be it. But I am one smart nutcase to recognize the fraudulent bidders.

Perhaps the OP of this thread was one of the bidders I blocked?

This why forums have moderators. I was underhandedly trashed by this forum member.

Anyways I find this forum to have content that is relevant to my interest's and feel I can contribute with "Honesty and Integrity". So I will visit from time to time.

Wendy

So you googled yourself to see what you can find (weird enough), came across a random forum posting that's nearly 6 months old, and took such offense to it that you felt the need to register and attempt to redeem yourself? :er:

Three words: It's the Internet.

Good for you if you find some interest in the forum and stick around, but you have to understand that, in fact, it is not the job of any moderator to lock threads or ban someone or anything else every time someone pokes a little fun or says something that might offend another. That would be an impossible task and there likely wouldn't be much of a forum left as a result. This is nothing new to the world of forums. Again, this is the Internet. No one owes you any apologies. You won't agree with everyone, like what everyone believes or has to say, etc. Don't take it so seriously. Good luck.

She didn't really want to sell it, she wanted to have some one adopt it. ;)

Actually you are correct. I would rather sell a lens to a Pentax user that needs it and make sure it fits their needs. If a buyer asks the lens capability I answer with honesty not with intent to sell them something they do not have a need for.

LOL seriously?

If i have a 400 $ lens for sale. I would sell it to a 140 year old monkey if hes welling to pay for it.

Why did the OP not contact me through my eBay and ask me why I have such a policy? It would have been clearly understood if he/she would have asked.

On every listing that I have put up on eBay for the past 4 years. I receive at least 10 bids/questions to ship that are fraudulent or that are from scam artists mostly from Asia.

You aren't protecting yourself from fraud, you are excluding those who you don't find to be as "elite" as you. If someone is willing to pay for your product it should matter if they are a "serious Pentax user". What if they are purchasing as a gift?! BTW, I just bought my first Pentax EVER a few weeks ago...guess I'd be excluded...

I don't think you have any right to criticize members of this forum for their behavior when yours is just as bad. Those who live in glass houses...

I wonder if the resurrection of this old thread might be considered harassment now that Wendy's a member and should be dealt with accordingly :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TPF FAQ's.....

"*TPF prides itself on encouraging friendly and open discourse regarding photography. Personal attacks on any members as well as TPF Staff will not be tolerated, and these posts will be deleted and the instigators possibly banned."

"* Flaming is not tolerated. Any member who routinely taunts, insults, or engages in any inflammatory, fight-inducing behavior will face banning, and such posts will be edited or removed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back