Accidentally took high ISO shots, need help reducing noise and processing

Status
Not open for further replies.
What camera ? My d700 - 1600 will look fine.

Even entry level should be able to handle ISO 1600.

Newer ones yes but older ones DSLRs had horrible preform acne at 1600 ISO.
A person shooting a once in a lifetime opportunity like a WEDDING should have the equipment to perform the job.
There is absolutely no excuse at all for this question to even appear.
It's simply another clown with a camera taking advantage of people who think they're saving money.

A person shooting a once in a lifetime opportunity like a WEDDING should have the equipment to perform the job.
It's simply another clown with a camera taking advantage of people who think they're saving money.

How's about we chill a bit and leave out the coarse language and not have another bashing thread?

I'm aware that weddings is like showing a red flag before a bull so lets try and be sensible, constructive and not insulting. Especially when we've not heard any further details of the situation nor seen the photos themselves.

How's about we chill a bit and leave out the coarse language and not have another bashing thread?

I'm aware that weddings is like showing a red flag before a bull so lets try and be sensible, constructive and not insulting. Especially when we've not heard any further details of the situation nor seen the photos themselves.
You're right and I apologize.

While there have been some positive suggestion added to this thread and some negative ones. I have to go with the side of common sense. Don't accept work without fully understanding the equipment to do the job. I don't know anyone these days that isn't constantly checking the screen to make sure the images are looking ok, obviously this wasn't the case. Things go wrong, I understand this, setting the camera wrong happens, but leaving the camera set wrong for an entire shoot, that is unacceptable. What this points to is another amateur thinking they can run, before learning how to crawl. The worst part of this whole situation is that the couple ends up with poor images. I have zero sympathy for the camera owner.

OP is probably long gone - can you spell troll...................or perhaps just a troll-like post from one of our members just for the fun of it?

It's because of these types of posts I usually don't like responding to 1st time posters. I don't mind helping but I have seen many cases where the OP never returns and far more times they don't stay and contribute.

OP is probably long gone - can you spell troll...................or perhaps just a troll-like post from one of our members just for the fun of it?

I don't think it's a troll. There have been a lot of harsh comments on this thread. If this was one of your first posts would you want to come back and comment on this thread.

I don't think it's a troll. There have been a lot of harsh comments on this thread. If this was one of your first posts would you want to come back and comment on this thread.

Nope

With that high ISO, you should able to tell the ss and f-stop go pretty high without checking the setting.

C'mon op, show us some some pictures, and we can help you!

I don't think any have been harsh enough for someone who has ruined someone's wedding day

Harsh comments? I wonder what the Bride and Groom will say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back