Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all!

For any of you who are either Adorama customers, or may use them in the future, please use the link below to access their site. Thanks to their affiliate program, a percentage of your purchases will go towards supporting ThePhotoForum.com!

Adorama.com
Affiliate.jpg

Adorama.com has what you need and much more!!!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming. 8)

Is there a way you can add this to the bottom of the page so it shows on every page? That way if people miss this thread they can still click on it and you'll get your kickbacks that fund this kickass forum. I used B&H for film and stuff in the past, but now I'll use Adorama :D

I've used Adorama quite a bit. They've got grey market Kodak BW for way cheap!!! I always buy my 120 size Tmax 100 from them.

I'll make sure I link through here.

My only gripe about Adorama is their shipping. They don't offer regular old 5 day shipping, so their shipping prices are higher that suppliers who do offer 5 day shipping. Sometimes for smaller orders it's cheaper to order from someone else who's product price is actually higher, but the shipping costs make the whole order cheaper.

Also, they don't respond fast enough (at least to I-net orders); if I order 5 day shipping from Freestyle and 3 day shipping from Adorama, the Freestyle order gets here one day ealier than the Adorama order. I've written them and bitched; no reply. But I still use 'em.

we use adorama for all our prints :D

Oh this is great. It gives me a very convenient excuse to order a bunch of stuff that I had decided to put off ordering since I've been buying too much stuff lately, but now... well I'm doing for the good of the forum, of course! :D

Your all so kind..... Helping Chase forget about losing all his sheep to me and all. Its all for not though, Chase your sheep say they wanna come home..... I never wanted them here in the first place, i just wanted to borrow them. I knew i could never satisfy them in the same ways you can LOL

I don't have room for the herd either, if you could be so kind as to pick them up at your earliest convenience it would be appreciated :)

Besides JSL weird comment, I will be needing a few things. I usually buy over at B&H but will give this a try.

Can't say i've been terribly impressed with Adorama. Made an order for a Canon G5 about 2 and a half weeks ago. Its been sent out yesterday and im still waiting to find out what my UPS tracking number is. There where a few other problems that i won't get into but it just seems that its been very slow and long winded process to get my order sorted out. Email hasn't been the best in the world either, most replys back were short and didn't really answer my concerns, if i get my order through ok then i might deal with again but its looking doubtfull so far

Most reactions

Back