Advice, Comments & Criticism (constructive) Sought

JasonUK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new here (as you may have guessed), After looking around at other forums in the search for an active and constructive set of guys n gals I ended up here. :)

I have started over the past year taking portraits and arty shots of males but within my circle of friends etc am finding it hard to get any constructive feedback, especially from anybody that knows anything about photography and composition etc.

I am looking to enter a competition later in the year and don't want to enter if I really am so amateur that I go straight in the bin without a second thought.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated either on here or via email (link on site) (if giving feedback please give examples to what you are referring)

There is a minute amount of nudity so if offended then please do not go there. I dont believe there is ANYTHING that will offend ANYBODY (ie no private parts etc) as that is not my style.

Thank you (in advance)

Jason
www.JPL-Photographic.co.uk

Perhaps that was not the best way to do things, I am sorry if I broke etiquette, I was just trying to get honest and blunt feedback/comment whether I have what it takes to enter a top rung portrait competition or a waste of my time and energy (and money for that matter).

I will follow the board and see how it is done.

Jason

Most reactions

Back