Advice needed for outside photo shoot

Discussion in 'Digital Discussion & Q&A' started by Essence Of Perception, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Essence Of Perception

Essence Of Perception TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I dont think I posted this in the right place...

A friend of mine wants some pictures for a portfolio so she can sign up i a few different places for modeling, and I am hoping to get some good shots for my photography portfolio as well, so she has agreed to take a quick shoot outside today. It is fall here, and all of those beautiful yellows and faded greens are everywhere- leaves covering the ground, etc. She is looking for the nature type background, and a few others as well. I have my make-shift reflector, a tripod and a camera, and I think that is about it- what am I forgetting? (I like the natural light if you are wondering) And, it is a bit chilly/breezy/windy out- so what about goosebumps if she wears a tank top or something of the like- probably just photo shop them out, but Im new to that as well ;) Hehe, Anyways, thanks in advance for any advice!!

2. Garbz

Garbz No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    If you're worried about goosebumps then don't wear a tank top. Models don't need to show skin to be models. Just look through any fashion winter catalogue.

I suggest you keep out of direct harsh sunlight and shoot in the shade, or shoot in the late afternoon.

3. kundalini

kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    On the other hand, are goosebumps a problem?

You can take 'em as is and if you or she are not happy, Photoshop.

4. Essence Of Perception

Essence Of Perception TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks for the help guys- but my model showed up 2.5 hours late and we never had time to do a shoot. Talk about upsetting :(