Advice needed for outside photo shoot

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I dont think I posted this in the right place...

A friend of mine wants some pictures for a portfolio so she can sign up i a few different places for modeling, and I am hoping to get some good shots for my photography portfolio as well, so she has agreed to take a quick shoot outside today. It is fall here, and all of those beautiful yellows and faded greens are everywhere- leaves covering the ground, etc. She is looking for the nature type background, and a few others as well. I have my make-shift reflector, a tripod and a camera, and I think that is about it- what am I forgetting? (I like the natural light if you are wondering) And, it is a bit chilly/breezy/windy out- so what about goosebumps if she wears a tank top or something of the like- probably just photo shop them out, but Im new to that as well ;) Hehe, Anyways, thanks in advance for any advice!!

If you're worried about goosebumps then don't wear a tank top. Models don't need to show skin to be models. Just look through any fashion winter catalogue.

I suggest you keep out of direct harsh sunlight and shoot in the shade, or shoot in the late afternoon.

If you're worried about goosebumps then don't wear a tank top. Models don't need to show skin to be models.

On the other hand, are goosebumps a problem?

You can take 'em as is and if you or she are not happy, Photoshop.

Thanks for the help guys- but my model showed up 2.5 hours late and we never had time to do a shoot. Talk about upsetting :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back