Afraid

I am so damn slow. I didn't realize they didnt' have eyes until I read the responces. Jeesh, please strip my artistic priveledges from my NOW!!

Going for coffee :p

I am so damn slow. I didn't realize they didnt' have eyes until I read the responces. Jeesh, please strip my artistic priveledges from my NOW!!

Going for coffee :p

:biglaugh:

One of my little fantasies is to have a B&W/greyscale exhibition and to taciturnly watch the visitors viewing at what appears to be at first, a wall of nondescript, mild and boring works. "Why is this here?", they would ask of each display. Then, on further examination they would say, "Jeesh, that is the weirdest, most disturbing thing I've ever seen!--How cool."

I would have fat ladies with orange B52 style hairdos, and wearing yellow mumus, serving crumbled raisin oatmeal cookies, and bread sticks that look like fingers, with cheap red wine right out of the box. ... Uh,... yeah, all that.
:headbang:

Hope you like it after your coffee.

i looked at the picture and then started reading replies and then had to go back and look at the lack of eyes.
it looks great!!!!!

and id love to see the fat ladies with orange b52 style hairdos scenario!!!!!

i looked at the picture and then started reading replies and then had to go back and look at the lack of eyes.
it looks great!!!!!

and id love to see the fat ladies with orange b52 style hairdos scenario!!!!!

I like the thing more the more I look at it. I'm going to rework it a bit this weekend and get print made up for my office. I only have one of my photos framed and hanging in here, this will make a very nice replacement.

Believe it or not, I do have an idea where I can get a FLiMM with B52HD shot. It may be dangerous, and it will have to be in BW, but I think it's doable! AND, at very best, one will be singing- Then, and only then, will it be over. Wish me luck and Godspeed.

good luck and godspeed.
when is this shoot going down? and when can we expect the results?

When I saw the title and a quick glance at the subject, I was guessing the farmer was approaching with a gleam in his eye and his wellies on. :lmao:

I see where you're going with this project. Good luck and keep us in the loop.

i find this photo disturbing.
thank you.

i will tuck it into the macabre cubbies of my subconscious for display during one of my (not uncommon) sweat inducing nightmares.

i love it.

(did you do the brands too?...if so, it;s a wonderful addition)

good luck and godspeed.
when is this shoot going down? and when can we expect the results?

Rats. Curses. Foiled again. I was taken down a notch (A WHOLE NOTCH) at dinner this evening. Found out since supposedly, I'm a grownup, I have certain responsibilities, and unfortunately, I won't be able to make the auction tomorrow. Danm.

When I saw the title and a quick glance at the subject, I was guessing the farmer was approaching with a gleam in his eye and his wellies on. :lmao:

I see where you're going with this project. Good luck and keep us in the loop.

The FLiMM w/B52HDs may still be a go, but will know more in a couple weeks. Will keep everyone posted.

& it will not be over until a FLiMM w/B52HD sings.

i find this photo disturbing.
thank you.

i will tuck it into the macabre cubbies of my subconscious for display during one of my (not uncommon) sweat inducing nightmares.

i love it.

(did you do the brands too?...if so, it;s a wonderful addition)

You too?- I mean the sweat inducing nightmares. Sort of glad to hear someone else is slowly schlucking through the knee-high goop and tangled spider webs with me. I thought I heard agony and anguish (the Olsen twins?) in the dark. Must have been you.

The sheep were part of a flock I had to drive through a couple months ago. It was pretty cool. I had one dog leading me and another on my tailpipe keeping us all in order and from panicking. The brands were nice and fresh.

Check it out; A week later I was north about one hundred miles or so. I drove by a shepard's trailer with a dog that started chasing my truck. Followed me for a good mile. I went and did my photo thing then went on back. Nearing the trailer the dog came at me again. I sped up until I got a good fifty yards ahead. The dog slowed a bit. I stopped and yelled out the window, "Hey a**hole, you want a ride?", and took off when the dog started running after me. I slowed and yelled out the window again, "Hey a**hole, you want a ride?" The dog came after me again. I couldn't bring myself to do it again. I was laughing so hard. Darn healthy dog. I haven't had that kind of fun since I was 19.

I think I might have nightmares... :p

I'll listen for you. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back