after a storm,cc

yea but your best friend is someone you know...
a strange 33 year old man hitting on a 16 year old girl online is like Dateline worthy.

I just never thought I'd see it with my own eyes.

If you didnt like the flower, why did you take a shot of the flower? haha

yea but your best friend is someone you know...
a strange 33 year old man hitting on a 16 year old girl online is like Dateline worthy.

I just never thought I'd see it with my own eyes.

If you didnt like the flower, why did you take a shot of the flower? haha
Eh whatev. To each his own.

I didn't like it, which is why I didn't focus on it :p

Yeppers to each his/her own.

If you like it, that is all that really matters!

I got an A in an art class in college after I told the instructor that exact phrase.

haha

but I'm still sticking by the 33 YO man hitting on the 16 YO girl is creepy. Sorry dude. It is.

If you disagree, hit me back when you have a 15/16 YO daughter. :lol:

but I'm still sticking by the 33 YO man hitting on the 16 YO girl is creepy. Sorry dude. It is.

If you disagree, hit me back when you have a 15/16 YO daughter. :lol:

From the opposite end of the spectrum (me BEING 16, instead of having a 16 year old daughter) that's very creepy. Especially the persistence. But, hey, who am I to judge?

just when things are normal there is a post like this :love: hehe
Good shot but the focus thing that was said...

sooooo, back to the picture :D

Maybe shooting it a little tighter and cutting off the flower? Or even doing a little manual editing of the plant itself (snip) LOL. Either way if you have the end of the plant in view having it out of focus is distracting.

sooooo, back to the picture :D

Maybe shooting it a little tighter and cutting off the flower? Or even doing a little manual editing of the plant itself (snip) LOL. Either way if you have the end of the plant in view having it out of focus is distracting.

:lmao:

I agree. If the flower offends thee, pluck it off!

BTW I'm married to a geek - luv geeks! :heart: :geek:

Last edited:
Liked the color - greenish bluish shade...it has some freshness. But feels it is incomplete.....just my 2 cents.

Well, better step in then before this gets out of hand. Can someone please tell me where I was "hitting" on this girl outside of a silly (albiet possibly inappropriate) photo-related joke about covering-up when over-exposed? Oh and I mentioned she's a geek as am I, and as far as I can tell, there is not yet an age-restriction on having similarities between people. So, now may I ask, what exactly is "creepy"? I am slightly offended that those who don't know me are alluding that I am some sort of predator. Am I supposed to stay away from posting on threads started by those under 18? If so, then anyone here over 18 posting along with me should probably reconsider. BTW, the overexposed comment was directed at Whootsinator not nchips1. If anyone here can point out obvious inappropriate banter between an under-aged person and myself, then please quote it, otherwise I would like an apology from anyone that was unkind enough to insinuate that I'm "creepy".

I'm gonna vote for 'not creepy.' Instead I'd vote for 'banter on a web forum.'

That being said, the original photo is (in my opinion) slightly over exposed, lacking DoF and the white balance is too blue.

ChrisHanson.png

... oh wait, never mind. Age of consent is 16 in Maryland... "Barely Legal".... Have at it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DWinter/ChrisHanson.png

well then let this be a warning on how it was interpreted by many people, you should probably watch that kind of flirty back and forth between a kid....

and the age of consent might be 16 but only if you are younger then 21, so a 16 and 19 YO is fine but a 16 and 33 is not.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back