Ahhhhh!!! I Cut Its Feet Off

Flying Panda

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
jt-strachan.pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We live on a two mile stretch of dirt & gravel road. We rounded a turn on our way back home from town and spotted this little guy the same time he spotted us. Trying to quickly get some shots before he bolted, I didn't realize I cut off his feet.

500_1549 (LRGCR)-F1500x844.jpg

JT

Stubsy Malone?

She'll be fine. Albiet a gimper..

Great shot.

nice shot. What she lacks in feet she more than makes up for in her ears.

Looks like an inquisitive little thing...maybe it will be back to give you another chance!

Like the crop, love the light. Because the grass is covering the feet anyway I don't think it detracts too much at all from this image. It's tight, but I think you get away with it here.

Maybe you should contact one of the large camera stores, and inquire about a "picture stretcher" accessory for your camera. They come in real handy in these kind of situations. :1247:

It's still a great catch!!! Those ears make up for the lack of feet, and like the above comment, most of the feet were covered by grass anyhow.

Poor little bugger will have a much harder time running from photographers, now.

Dang, you were so close, It's really too bad you cut off the bottom of the shot, because it's really hard to get a good pic of a deer wearing roller skates! ;)

Real nice pic! I've never had a foot, claw or hoof fetish so I don't care.

Nice shot! I had a fawn come out of the bushes and walk right up to me and the dog. So cool, but did not have my camera. The dog was so shocked he never barked!

Most reactions

Back