Road Trip

Wonderful series, Dan.

Just a bit self-indulgent. Nothing wrong with a brief pitch for them on your site. Otherwise...
Please clarify, what is self indulgent here? I think it might be you taking the liberty of criticizing the fact that I am sharing photos here, without even making a single comment regarding the photography itself. You're being a self-indulgent hypocrite with a poor attitude, and to what purpose? When folks make comments like yours, I can only assume it's because they don't want others sharing their photography here.

Last edited:
Just weary of over-sharing of late--need I say more or give specifics? Thought not.
Then don't over-share, which ironically is exactly what you are doing in my thread. You don't comment in any of my threads, but you literally took the time today just to indulge yourself by saying something negative about me personally, and nothing about photography. Why is that? Do yourself and the rest of us all a favor by going outside to touch some grass.

Last edited:
Wow! I don't know what is surprising me most - the number of great shots or you including a couple of landscapes. ;)

I remember you saying recently that Vinnie was moving away. The road trip looks like a blast!

I know you rarely - if ever - give us so much of a back story, but this is really such a special occasion, it's great. I'm so happy you felt like sharing all this with us.

Love that family portrait with their mom! They look like good people. :586:
Thank you so much Terri. I appreciate your positivity. I don't understand why others feel the need to take issue with me simply sharing my favorite photos from a road trip here. Some things around here never change.

Last edited:
Excellent work Dan! The head shots are spot on. I do like #4 how he is on the far right side with the position of the mountain. #12 I like the golden light in his eye

Excellent work Dan! The head shots are spot on. I do like #4 how he is on the far right side with the position of the mountain. #12 I like the golden light in his eye
Thank you very much Cheryl, and I appreciate you choosing to be positive with you comments.

Great series Dan. 3, 5, 10 and 21 stand out to me. Nice to see you branching out with the landscape shots! Are you still in Portland? PNW has some gorgeous scenery…

Nice travel set and story.

Great series Dan. 3, 5, 10 and 21 stand out to me. Nice to see you branching out with the landscape shots! Are you still in Portland? PNW has some gorgeous scenery…
Thank you. Yes I'm still in Portland for now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back