Alberta Bound

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Few shots from a recent road trip to Calgary. I took these on the road to Kananaskis country and the Turner Valley highway just south of Calgary.
Hope you all enjoy looking. :D

1 -
49171923_df3dbf5843_o.jpg

2 -
49171924_4bb7ea566f_o.jpg

3 -
49171925_737cfdcf63_o.jpg

4 -
49171926_daff397121_o.jpg

All with EOS 20d and 17-40L

Cool series Jon, all good shots but my favorite her is the last one. I very much like how it is very sharp and then fades backwards into the center. Great work!

How can one NOT enjoy photos such as these, I wonder?
They are so nice, the rolling hills and the colours that you captured. I like how you zoomed in on that hill in the third photo to highlight those red flowers (?). The second reminds me of how I saw the tiny part of Scotland I ever saw... might go find that one for comparison, if you don't mind?

Amazing how a person can become almost immune to the beauty that surrounds them every day until they see it from another person's perspective!

Stunning photography! Especially the fall colours in the last!

Sweeet shots Jon.. must have been quite a scenic drive :D
i love the fourth shot Jon... beautifully composed.. and love the colors
nice work..
thanks for sharing :mrgreen:

Once again, great pics Jon. Thanks for sharing.

This area is one of my favorite places; the rolling hills with the Rockey Mountains for a back drop. I try to camp in the Kananaskis area every year.

Great series Jon. I agree with Peanuts. Living in the city here, well the "burbs", we tend to forget the beauty of nature. Even though Im very close to it ,living near the lake, you dont really see it , till you get far away from home.
Nice work as always Jon.

Thanks everyone :D it certainly was beautiful out there at this time of year....nice change of scenery for a prairie boy. Wasn't the nicest of days but the overcast brought out the strong yet muted tones.
Thanks again for looking and commenting.

man, i just sat here in my office and stared at these, and was taken away for a bit...

thanks jon for the mini vacation...beautiful shots.....gorgeous, actually...

I'm heading up to Kananaskis for the long weekend. Amazing scenery. I've already plannign on shooting a few spots I missed last time I was there. :D

I love your series. They describe the landscape and the area so very well. Great work!

2 and 4 is outstanding! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back