AlienBees B800, Soft Boxes, Light Stands for Sale!

WeddingAvenue

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello:

We are a photography company based out of Las Vegas. We are selling everuything individually so that you can pick and choose what you want. Here is what we have for sale. We used the below set up for a handful of studio shoots so everything is in Very Very good condition. Everything will be wrapped and shipped with shipping popcorn so they will arrive to you in perfect working condition. We will ship anywhere within the United States. Please let us know what you would like and we will email over a purchase order form with a credit card auth form. Everything will be shipped UPS and should arrive to you within 5 business days, Please emailme at [email protected]

Thanks, Mike C.

- (6) AlienBee B800 (Yellow) (All come with 15 foot power cords and bulbs ($160 each)

- (4) Large Paul C. Buff 32" x 40" foldable softboxes. ($85 ea)

- (2) Medium Paul C. Buff 24" x 36" foldable softbox ($65 ea)

- (2) 10" x 36" foldable stripboxes ($85)

- (6) Paul C. Buff 13-foot heavy-duty light stand ($40)

Last edited:
Are these still available?

Im also wondering if anything is still available

I have contacted seller. They are available I sent him an email through the one he left in his link.

The seller is from Wedding Avenue and is looking for potential buyers to send credit card information over through a word document through a "One Time Credit Card Payment Authorization Form"

Just a heads up.

412 Burgh said:
The seller is from Wedding Avenue and is looking for potential buyers to send credit card information over through a word document through a "One Time Credit Card Payment Authorization Form"

Just a heads up.

So basically a scammer?

412 Burgh said:

Just a heads up.

So basically a scammer?

I can't tell.. I don't think he would scam. His name is on his website, the website checks out to be legit business.. He is using an email from the websites name... The business has good reviews online. Then another thing doesn't match up he told me they are brand new in the box never opened... but the post he says they are lightly used in the studio?

Seller got mad after I asked 3 times to use paypal.. here is a part of his email

"Hi Zach, we do not use PayPal because they charge to many days. The one that I have is new and still in the box. I have already sold my used ones. I only have two left that are new and still in the box"

He was willing to sell me his brand new one in the box for 150.

Ship first pay after?

I have contact my credit card company and sent payment to him. My card providers said they will watch my card for misuse. His website checks out, his email from his domain checks out. He has a real portfolio. The only thing that scares me, is his bio pictures on his about me. I dropped it into google and found it on another websites from Germany. I will keep you guys and gals updated (if anyone even cares) of what happens on this transaction.

I have contact my credit card company and sent payment to him. My card providers said they will watch my card for misuse. His website checks out, his email from his domain checks out. He has a real portfolio. The only thing that scares me, is his bio pictures on his about me. I dropped it into google and found it on another websites from Germany. I will keep you guys and gals updated (if anyone even cares) of what happens on this transaction.

May I ask what you bought? I purchased 1 AB800, 40" Softbox, 1 Lightstand. Paid for it already. The guy I was talking too responded quickly to my questions.

Last edited:
Bought just one B800.. he is very quick with his emails.. Any word on shipping or anything shady I should be warned of?

No word as of yet for the shipping, I do believe he is legit. I will post updates too once I get an update with the shipping and/or receive the item I purchased. I was told that all the stuff will be shipped via UPS.

That is what I was told too. He told me he was selling the B800 which was unopened in original box for $150 (seems fishy to me) but I'll keep you updated as well as soon as I hear anything or get a tracking number.

Did anyone get an update yet???

Most reactions

Back