All kinds of everything!

orionmystery

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes, and I mean everything: spider, bird, moth, snake, frog, rodent!

A really cool orb-weaver with spiny butt! Poltys sp.(?). Pahang, Malaysia.
Poltys sp. _MG_5585 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Butler's Wolf Snake (Lycodon butleri). Pahang. The second new species added to my collection in 2015.
Lycodon butleri_MG_5563 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

A good start to 2015. The first new herp added to my collection - a Twin-spotted Flying Frog (Rhacophorus bipunctatus). Malaysia. More to come, I hope
Rhacophorus bipunctatus_MG_5551 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Owlet Moth (Noctuidae). Montane forest, Pahang, Malaysia. Eudocima salaminia.- ID suggested by Nuwan Chathuranga.
Eudocima sp. _MG_5503 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Cute little Pencil-tailed tree mouse (Chiropodomys gliroides ) eating fruit from some palm tree. This one was even friendlier than the last one I encountered. Selangor, Malaysia.
Chiropodomys gliroides_MG_5213 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the worm's-eye view of the same Pencil-tailed Tree Mouse (Chiropodomys gliroides) I posted earlier. After the previous shot, the mouse got a little shy and climbed up higher and this was the only view available to me. Frankly, I like this view a lot, but you decide.
Chiropodomys gliroides_MG_5219 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

One of the first few shots I took in 2015! Not bugs, but birds! Snowy-browed flycatcher (Ficedula hyperythra) - ID credit: Buhaimi.
Ficedula hyperythra_MG_5465 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Siberian Blue Robin (Luscinia cyane) - ID credit: David Fischer.
Luscinia cyane_MG_5440 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Eudocima nominated for photo of the month.

that spider picture is awesome, but it creeps the F out of me!

Thanks, Matt. Spiders are anything but scary. You can start with the jumping spiders, they are totally harmless and very adorable!

You are one of the very few photographers I look at who never has a bad or uninteresting photo.

Thank you, The_Traveler.

Eudocima nominated for photo of the month.

Thank you, bribrius. Much appreciated :)

great photos, love the flying frog and blue robin, not sure about the tree mouse's butt...

I've said it before. I dunno how you go outside...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back