All packed up

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I will be leaving tomorrow morning for my yearly three week stint with the Grand Teton Music Festival (French friends, that is the real name, mind you...:lol: ) and will have a bit less access to the internet.

Looking forward to doing some LF photography with our friend Craig, in Jackson Hole. :thumbup: :mrgreen:

See you guys and gals... ;)

ohhhh wyoming. I was born there!
(not in the jackson area though)

wolfepak said:
ohhhh wyoming. I was born there!
(not in the jackson area though)

Yeah, great state, beautiful and it's got great people too.:D

LF at Jackson Hole! :drool:

All right, I expect great images from you two. ;) Can't wait!

Ok, I made it! After a big brush fire on I-15 in Utah, which required a good detour, and a big thunderstorm in Idaho, I arrived in Jackson in one piece. What's cool is that we have access to WiFi ! Yay!

That's awesome, Dimitri! I hope you take lots of pictures out there....I want to hear about the countryside, as well as the music festival. That sounds wonderful! :love:

terri said:
That's awesome, Dimitri! I hope you take lots of pictures out there....I want to hear about the countryside, as well as the music festival. That sounds wonderful! :love:

Woohoo... Tomorrow morning we're out shooting (going with Craig), up very early to catch some nice light!

Festival is great, as usual, we're doing a big Shostakovich Symphony (the 10th) with Andrew Litton from Dallas Symphony. Tonite's the first show and it'll be good. Weather's been unreal, clear skies with a few solitary clouds and temps in the mid 70s. But... Tomorrow morning will be the bigger show.;)

:wonders if Dimitri will be recording any of his performances:

Yeah, that's a hint. :mrgreen:

terri said:
:wonders if Dimitri will be recording any of his performances:

Yeah, that's a hint. :mrgreen:

Actually it has been recorded tonight and it might be aired on NPR very soon. Will PM you when I get the news it'll be broadcasted.:D

The shoot was great! We're going again tomorrow morning. Here's a picture taken by another friend of mine, it shows quite a bit of confusion on my face. After all, it's my first experience with the 4x5 Toyo.:lol:

4f40d7e2.jpg

Wow - what a beautiful day! And the scenery behind you.......

Expecting great things from this outing (as well as the cam!). :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back