Aloha from Hawaii

ThaOski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Aloha from hawaii. I'm new to the hobby and just wanted to say hi and looking forward to meeting new friends and learning about my new found passion.

What a "horrid - lol" place to have to live and to try to find something to take photographs of.

Tough job, but somebody has to do it.

^Haha :p

Welcome! Excited to see some of your photos, coming from such a beautiful place :)

It is not as beautiful as some would like to believe. I'd prefer big cities and bright lights but I do love my ocean and every ocean sport imaginable. Looking forward to going on a snowboarding trip to canada next year =) I was in Lake Tahoe in March 08 and that was my inspiration to make photography my hobby.

It is not as beautiful as some would like to believe.

Whenever I go, I don't have any objections - other than the cost of living the tourists have to endure.

I have "big city and bright lights" here in Metro Atlanta.

Also depends on what Island you are on, I guess, and Island hopping isn't so easy once all the little Airlines folded.

I LOVE the Hawaii Kai area on Hawaii,

Ka'anapaali and Lahaina on Maui, and looking one way to see the ocean, looking the other to see shadows of clouds against the sides of the mountains.

And the Kona Coast area on the Big Island.

I have film shots of the old City of Refuge, and the Painted Church (where it was before it was moved) before the lava from the volcano went through that area.

...and some film shots taken with a motor drive reaching up over the wall of the "Robin Masters" estate, showing old rusted vehicles, trashed appliances, furniture and tires, NOTHING like what we saw on TV...lol

I'd go back anytime!

Mahalo.

and it wasn't located in the best area, either...lol

Anytime you come down i'll be glad to show you around this rock. And yeah the places you explained are beautiful with the exception of the estate. The reason why you love the hawaii kai area is because it is for the rich. Thanks for all welcoming, appreciate it alot.

Hi ThaOski! I can't wait to see some of your photos. Welcome to TPF.

It is not as beautiful as some would like to believe. I'd prefer big cities and bright lights but I do love my ocean and every ocean sport imaginable. Looking forward to going on a snowboarding trip to canada next year =) I was in Lake Tahoe in March 08 and that was my inspiration to make photography my hobby.

SHAME ON YOU, how can you say that is not as beautiful as people think!!! I been there that place is AWESOME.. :D cant wait for you to start posting pics. WELCOME :p

Welcome to the Forum!

welcome. you will find this very helpful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back