Alone in the Dark

Scott WRG Editor

King of Smoothness
Reaction score
Website
www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org
All I can say is....:puke-rig:

This is by far the worst movie I have seen in years. The acting was atrocious, the script was retarded, and the story was nonsensical and stupid. The sound design was absurd and the attention to detail was non exsistant.

Christian Slater wasn't bad, Stephen Dorf overacted an obscene amount and Tara Reid was... well... amazingly bad. The director was apprently fresh out of high school and the gratuitous sex seen between Reid and Slater defines the term. It was pointless, mechanical and sans nudity and served absolutely no point whatso ever.

Basically, avoid this movie at all cost. Its and Aliens wannabee and sucks badly.

:confused:

Dude!! This is the second review on this movie I've heard today - and yours is almost verbatim what I heard the first time!! You both made it sound almost painful to sit through.

This must be one....bad...movie!! :lol:

Thanks, I have no intention of seeing it now. ;)

Scott WRG Editor said:
All I can say is....:puke-rig:

This is by far the worst movie I have seen in years. The acting was atrocious, the script was retarded, and the story was nonsensical and stupid. The sound design was absurd and the attention to detail was non exsistant.

Christian Slater wasn't bad, Stephen Dorf overacted an obscene amount and Tara Reid was... well... amazingly bad. The director was apprently fresh out of high school and the gratuitous sex seen between Reid and Slater defines the term. It was pointless, mechanical and sans nudity and served absolutely no point whatso ever.

Basically, avoid this movie at all cost. Its and Aliens wannabee and sucks badly.

:confused:

You know you are so reserved...what did you really think about the movie :p

I havent seen this one yet, but I think "house of the dead" is the movie with the worst acting. I think thats the movie, its based on a sega game and the movie is probably the worst horror movie ive seen.

Tara Reid nude huh?...hmmm...she's mostly plastic now right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back