TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
scan0013.jpg

scan0005.jpg

No. Not bad at all. Nice. Quiet. Serene. And full of autumn colours.
Since these are scanned photos from film, I cannot really say what they look like in print, but presented digitally as they are, I would feel inclined to bring out the colours even more, the sky and sun-lit trees in the first look fairly washed out - there could be more in there (?).

the colors are dull, IMO

No. Not bad at all. Nice. Quiet. Serene. And full of autumn colours.
Since these are scanned photos from film, I cannot really say what they look like in print, but presented digitally as they are, I would feel inclined to bring out the colours even more, the sky and sun-lit trees in the first look fairly washed out - there could be more in there (?).

I am having a Metric but ton of trouble with that, sadly I am finding I am not getting any improvement in saturation in some colors no matter what I do, I just might have to invest in diffrent software or hardware, I am left with no other option.

I like the colors a lot in the 2nd picture, but in both pics the lighting doesn't work. Fails to fully bring out the colors, some parts are too dark while others are too bright.

Well, I just committed to the purchase of a film scanner so, as soon as I get it I should be able to present it a little better.

I like the colors a lot in the 2nd picture, but in both pics the lighting doesn't work. Fails to fully bring out the colors, some parts are too dark while others are too bright.
I see what you are saying, but I am rather restrained during the daylight hours, These where sneaked in during work. The only time of day I have the ability to wait until the light is right is....when there is little to be had during the night:|

Most reactions

Back