Alternatives to Model Mayhem???

dpolston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have reached a brick wall of sorts trying to fill in holes in my portfolio and I am waiting for a MM "acceptance" rating so that it can work for me. I know that this has been brought up before and I should have taken better notes (sorry Big Mike). But what are other "legitimate" non or semi-pro modeling talent site out there? Link me a few please.

I want to do some monetary compensation but mostly TFP or TFCD with acknowledgments.

Craigslist works, too. There are quite a few models on MM in the Hampton/VA Beach area.

Actually Max, you're the one that brought my attention to MM. I am waiting for "approval". How long does this usually take?

I've been waiting for 3 days for my approval, so I have no idea:(

Last edited:
Actually Max, you're the one that brought my attention to MM. I am waiting for "approval". How long does this usually take?

It was 3 or 4 days for me.

When I used to shoot models (and I can't stand it anymore), I had much better luck finding models on Craigslist than on Model Mayhem and One Model Place combined. Good luck.

It is an EXCLUSIVE UK MODEL COMMUNITY;

*Photographers
*Models
*Retouchers
*Make Up Artists

Why it's better?

*NO Fees
*Unlimited Mail
*Unlimited Image Uploads
*Full Access to Target Search
*100% Free

G&G Models | UK Models Network

Is this thread so well CEOed that when people google Alternative to Model Mayhem it pops up?

I'm impressed.

This forum does really well with CEO....and sometimes it's really fast.

A few times, I've seen a new thread and Googled the topic to find a good resource...only to see the exact thread pop up near the top of the search results.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back