Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I decided to go spend the day with my Gramma today. She absolutely loves when I come over and bring my pictures from my trips to show her, and tell her all about my journeys. Apparently, from what other family members have told me, it's almost all she talks about for a few days after I visit! :lol:

Today, she wanted me to come with her to the Marina to feed the birds, and to take pictures of the birds for her....and afterwards she wanted me to go shopping with her.

She actually wasn't too keen on having her picture taken, but I have precious few pictures of her... so these were all shot from the hip. :p

Anyway....here she is.

Feeding the gulls
FeedingtheGullsSM.jpg

Picking out potatoes
AtKrogersSM.jpg

Enjoying my NYC trip pictures
RelaxingSM.jpg

I really love her face, so much character... Anyways, the 2nd and 3rd really do something for me! (No 1 is alright, but the others are better), though you should check out the white balance in the last one, looks sort of blue...

I definitely like the third one best. Lovely series of a lovely old lady. :)

By the way, I quite enjoy your avatar. I'm going to guess and say it's from Avenue Q because of your location? Correct me if I'm wrong.
:)

I definitely like the third one best. Lovely series of a lovely old lady. :)

By the way, I quite enjoy your avatar. I'm going to guess and say it's from Avenue Q because of your location? Correct me if I'm wrong.
:)

You are correct! Went to see Avenue Q with ClarinetJWD and Unimaxium this past weekend.

And thanks for the comments!

You're welcome. :)

I've never seen it, but I have the soundtrack. I want to see it soooo much.
:lol:

She looks so sweet. :wink: I like the last one a lot and i like the first one too but for some reason I kept looking at the space on the ground below her feet. I don't know why, maybe the shadow? And I also like the second one a lot too. Nice to have a good visit with grandma! :D

They're all very nice! I love her smile in the third :)

Oh, what a lovely photo of here is Photo 3. Yes, ok, it is a tad blu-ish. But other than that she looks so interested and I so like that we can see what photo it is she's looking at as it shines through the paper :D. Lovely time you spent with your gramma, we can tell!!! The photos show it.

The third one really caught my attention. Very grandma-ish environment and she looks to be very interested and studying the picture. :)

Thank you for the comments everyone. :) I'm quite happy with the 2nd and 3rd shots, especially considering they were 'shot from the hip'.

Most reactions

Back