An open concert

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by inneist, Aug 19, 2006.

1. inneist

inneist TPF Noob!

I was strolling down a sidewalk in town when I passed our 2006 Youth Summer Festival scene. The song from a local singer on the stage at that moment stopped me. I didn't expect it but I was captivated by her voice shortly. Then I remembered my camera was with me, luckily, so I did a small exercise of photo shooting in those 4 minutes.

I was quite ashamed by the fact I couldn't find out her name afterwards. If someone delivers me a F grade based on my lack of journalistic acumen, oh, I have to accept that. :D

Now only her tunes count for me. :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ShutteredEye

ShutteredEye TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    She's a beautiful woman, I'd probably been just as entranced as you, and promptly forgotten her name if I remembered to ask in the first place.

Great series!

A little research into who sponsored the show, and I bet you'd find her name....and maybe her phone number... :)

3. inneist

inneist TPF Noob!

Thank you, ShutteredEye, for your kind words. She's got an incredible voice as well. Humm, of the sort of Tori Amos, may I suggest?

So far I'm still not at ease with my camera, but I'd practice whenever I get a chance. :D