Anchored down.

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken on the new Riverside development in Barnstaple, Devon. Shame to see this great peice of cast iron bolted down to the floor with 2 cheap steel straps! :er:

Anchor.jpg

I'm starting to get used to lying down on the pavement and other strange positions in front of shoppers & bystanders now! :lol: :blushing:

PlasticSpanner said:
I'm starting to get used to lying down on the pavement and other strange positions in front of shoppers & bystanders now! :lol: :blushing:
It's worth it...the pov on this one really makes it. I love the compo, with the lampost and fence. Good job!

Good for you, Chris, to shake off any inhibitions and attacks of sudden shyness when it comes to composing a photo effectfully ... though in this one I find it a bit of a pity that the main part of the anchor is in front of the dark of the wall. Then, however, I see how it shines (reflects some light) and thus DOES stand out in the end ... but about this one I still feel a little undecided. It may need to grow on me ...

Yes, with the black anchor and so many clouds in the sky this is quite close to the exposure lattitude of the camera in B&W.

I could dodge the anchor and burn in the sky a little but I'm still not very good at that with PS. It never seems as good as it does on a real print! :(

PlasticSpanner said:

What you really mean is that you fell over drunk again :lol:

What an anchor !!

Oh god I hate it in publics places they look at you like an alien! or you get chavs passing with little comments

Very nice pic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back