Angel Tears

itreck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a picture I took of my niece. Acctualy had lots of pictues with smiles - but this one stood out for me. C&C is welcome and apprieciated.

10904-_CHI9528copy.jpg

LOVE it!!! Beautiful job on catching the eyes.:thumbup: My only pet peeve is the chopped fingers/hand. Even with that said, I still love the picture. My only other suggestion is to watch the angle a bit next time. Her forehead looks a little 'odd' to me. I think it's just the angle your camera was at though. Great photo overall!

I agree wit A&A Lane...... great photo and your niece is adorable. The crop line at her hands is the only negative..... but the positives outweigh it

I have got to figure out how to get the eyes in my stuff looking like these! This is some really sharp eye action. If you were to lay down some suggestions I would love to listen :)

Thanks for your comments and suggestions everyone. I’m pretty new to photography – my husband bought a D300 and when the D700 came out I became the lucky owner of a D300. As for the eyes... I played around with them in Photoshop using the un-sharp mask tool and the eye enhancer action from Kubota image tools. The rest of the photograph was also desaturated a bit, so I think it helps make the eye’s stand out. -

The facial skin and eyes look un-natural. I cant get past that part of it.

my husband bought a D300 and when the D700 came out I became the lucky owner of a D300

Well that's very nice...... I only wish my wife would buy expensive toys only to replace them with more expensive toys and pass on her hand me downs!

I have got to figure out how to get the eyes in my stuff looking like these! This is some really sharp eye action. If you were to lay down some suggestions I would love to listen :)

It's called "Photoshop" :lol::p

Most reactions

Back