Another Bunch

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I must admit that these arent terribly exciting. The first bunch are scanned in pictures of photos i took with my canon a-1 - the camera that made me chance to digital because there was just too many shots that didnt get captured properly. i have had so many moments ruined by that bloody thing!!!!!!!!!!! GO DIGITAL!

FOOTSIE3.jpg

07-27-2006084631PM.jpg

07-27-2006084325PM.jpg

07-27-2006084505PM.jpg

bday.jpg

Cool insect in midflight!
tink1972.jpg

I tried to get the DOF just right with these ones so that the sharpness of the knife was emphasized.
tink1989.jpg

tink1991.jpg

tink1976.jpg

tink1965.jpg

Boring, i know, but what the heck!
tink1941.jpg

in heinsight i think i should have resized the first 5. maybe played with the contrast a little?

i was bored so i thought i would enrich the photos with a spot of picasa2. it really does improve pictures. they dont look so scanned-in any more! YEY!

bday-1.jpg

07-27-2006084325PM-1.jpg

FOOTSIE3-1.jpg

but i am yet to resize them...

The original of #5 is just creepy enough to bring to mind the sound of children singing in a horror movie or something. I love it! The bug in flight reminds me of the movie A Bug's Life. :)

I think the birthday sign somewhere between the lightness of the original and the black in the corrected one would be just right, to me. I guess it depends on how old you want it to look, too. Seems the darker and more contrasty the image the more recent it looks to me, and vice versa.

:)

good stuff.... i really like the re-worked ones..... especially the 'happy birthday' one..... looks very sinister :thumbup:

yeah, i couldnt believe my eyes when i say that fate had brought me to this happy bday sign. it was so cool that the first half was a shadow and the second half of the word was the actual sign. (it is shot through metal bannestry, btw)

yeah, i am glad that people thought it looked eary. i think it could be to do with the fact that there is so much black and no colour at all. this makes it seem quite atmospheric because birthdays are normally associated with colour and happiness.

BTW, the one with the foot and the ladder is someone coming down from someones attic. looks cool.

Most reactions

Back