Another Forum to consume your time

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
From the creators of The Photo Forum and The Support Forum, comes Your Travel Forum. Since the forums are filled with people from various countries, we thought it would be good to have a place to share experiences with places to visit or things to see. It's like the perfect opportunity to tell others about your home and promote tourism. The forum has just come online and needs to be populated with users that are ready to share their travel experiences. So, come on over and help support Chase's third forum! :D

:soapbox:

oriecat said:
I am starting to think that Chase needs a support group for habitual forum starters. We can call it theforumsupportforum! :mrgreen:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey Chase are there forums out there that we don't know about?

Well you got me sucked in already...can't resist travel!!! Still waiting on that confirmation email....

Hmm, this happened to me when I tried to register here at TPF too. I never got the confirmation email, is it possible for someone to send it, or fix the problem??? Unless of course you don't want me to join there, then I'll just keep all of my secrets to myself :lmao:

You don't even want to know how many hours it took to come up with that one. Sadly the one that fit the pattern was already taken :(

So if I were to register with an email addy other than yahoo would it work??? I was thinking that seemed to be my problem here...or was that a different forum...ahhhhh too many forums, but only a few good ones :)

i registered with a yahoo address and it came back instantly...not sure what the problem is really...im sure they will get it straight!

md

eromallagadnama said:
So if I were to register with an email addy other than yahoo would it work??? I was thinking that seemed to be my problem here...or was that a different forum...ahhhhh too many forums, but only a few good ones :)

Did you check your bulk/spam folder? Sometimes they go there :D

Chase got me all hooked up...I'm there now! I bet it went to the bulk, which I have set to auto delete!!! Good call Alison :)

Most reactions

Back