Another Night Out With bace....

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So as you all know, I'm a raver. Not in the litteral sense, but in the sense that I attend "rave" like events to photograph those things taking place at "raves".

Last night was a 'Theory' event in Toronto's 'Kool Haus'. Headliners were DJ Krust and DJ Hype.

Thanks for looking, enjoy....

theory00.jpg

theory01.jpg

theory02.jpg

theory03.jpg

theory04.jpg

theory05.jpg

theory06.jpg

theory07.jpg

theory08.jpg

theory09.jpg

theory10.jpg

theory11.jpg

theory12.jpg

theory13.jpg

theory14.jpg

theory15.jpg

theory16.jpg

theory17.jpg

theory18.jpg

theory19.jpg

theory20.jpg

theory21.jpg

theory22.jpg

theory23.jpg

theory24.jpg

theory25.jpg

theory26.jpg

theory27.jpg

theory28.jpg

theory29.jpg

theory30.jpg

theory31.jpg

theory32.jpg

theory33.jpg

theory34.jpg

Looks like a great night.....iv seen Krust before....v.cool. You got some good ones here, really shows the atmosphere. Love the one of the girl sticking her tounge out with the stoned looking dude........and the girls in the white fur! Cool series :thumbup:

Man nice series! I'm always impressed by people who can take such good photos in low light conditions. Did you just up the iso or take longer exposures? anyways, cool stuff:D

There's a couple of shots in there that were shot at 100ISO for a longer time. I used a tripod to get the sharpness. The rest were shot mostly with 1600 or 800ISO and a 1.8 aperture lens to get the the light.

Thanks for the compliments!

always a good time when you're out with the bace, eh? nice series man...loved them all! is the girl in #14 leaving us a message? ;)

The girl in number 14 is the girl that used to live in my apartment. I don't know if you remember me talking about her insanity. 1 month of pure antics.

Her message is "I'm easy", but she's not.

bace said:
The girl in number 14 is the girl that used to live in my apartment. I don't know if you remember me talking about her insanity. 1 month of pure antics.

Her message is "I'm easy", but she's not.

i remember the girl well...i know the message :lmao:

good series!

I still have her TV? She was supposed to come back here lastnight...but ended up somewhere else?

Crazy I tell ya, CRAZY!!!

All the portrait shots rock!
The little bit of blur or noise in some of them just adds to the atmosphere :thumbup:

Cool shots man. I think you capture the mood of the event really well especially with the lighting you had to work with. Kinda dig the pics with the motion blurs....really adds to it.

Chiller said:
Cool shots man. I think you capture the mood of the event really well especially with the lighting you had to work with. Kinda dig the pics with the motion blurs....really adds to it.

Yeah, for most of the pictures I end up using a 1600ISO which I hate doint. I brought a tripod with me this time and tried using 100ISO as much as possible.

Only problem with that was that my focus was off, something I would've been able to correct on site if I could see better!!

Thanks!!!

These are all great bace, I like the ones of the DJ's on the turntables (I dont want to go back and count the numbers).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back