another panoramic - horizontal log bridge

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this one i must say was much harder to 'stitch'. But as long as you dont look too closely at full size, you shouldnt see to many mess ups :). I think this one was 7 images.

color:

logtiny.jpg

black and white:

logtinybw.jpg

thanks for looking and commenting!

Great work. 7 picks??? holy moly. You do an amazing job at this stitchin stuff. Very well done!!

pah-leese... i cant sew on a button, i hot glue...

great job... and i agree with raymond, i love the green AND the black and white...
very cool idea....good job, i think...

(but remember, i cant sew...i use a stapler..!!)

thanks everyone!

lanrod, i can see what you mean about the greens. it does seem to have a few too many greens and not quite enough reds, although it might just be overly-warm altogether. If you have more to critique, i'd love to hear it, give me the word and i'll post it in the critique section.

I prefer the colour version :) but there the colours fallout if visible. Almost in the centre (and about 1 cm on right). black and white is a bit boring here but colour is neat. I love panos!

thebeginning said:
thanks everyone!

lanrod, i can see what you mean about the greens. it does seem to have a few too many greens and not quite enough reds, although it might just be overly-warm altogether. If you have more to critique, i'd love to hear it, give me the word and i'll post it in the critique section.
Well, I like the bright, over-the-top green. It's warm, friendly, inviting. I think the B&W loses that.

I love the b/w.. it's awesome.. love the tones and the light... great job :thumbsup:

wow, those are awesome man. I think I like the B/W version better becuase of how the border of the image is darker, and the middle is brighter... gives it a cool feel. Nice stuff :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back