Another pearl shot

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know which is my favorite, this one, or serpentine.

pearls3.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Digital Matt said:
I don't know which is my favorite, this one, or serpentine.
Mine is this. :)

I think i prefer serpentine... it had a kind of contemporary european look to it which is more my thing...... although this is a great shot too and has a good classical look, again great processing skills :thumbup:

I agree with archangel -- it depends what look you're going for. Serpentine had an exotic, intense look, whereas this one is very classic. They're both awesome

WNK said:
I agree with archangel -- it depends what look you're going for. Serpentine had an exotic, intense look, whereas this one is very classic. They're both awesome
Perfectly spoken. :)

I think both of them would work beautifully in an ad campaign, Matt. :thumbup: I happen to love soft, high key images, so this is extra beautiful to me. But Serpentine is probably my fave - for the "task at hand". ;)

They are both very good. I think the other one gets the point of "look at the pearls" a little better though. One little nit pick in this one, the pearl earring is blending into the BG. Normally not too bad but as an ad for pearls, it might need more contrast in that area.

another great shot matt, i think i prefer serpentine as well, for the color and greater focus on the pearls, but i love this one too... :thumbup:

Wow, this ones totally different to serpentine, very classical. My only nitpick would be Id like to see the eyebrow on the right burnt in a bit more, it looks like its disappearing.
Lovely stuff!

Most reactions

Back