Another Winter Wedding

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't posted anything for a while, so here is a pretty recent wedding. Its getting very cold here in Utah so there is no detail in the sky, just snow white... oh well, we do what we can with what we have.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumbup:

Awe - my favorite is 8! Did you focus on them and then zoom in as you r took the pic? Is that how that works, I never tried it?
Great job!

WOW Absolutely stunning pictures. Amazing. How did you get #8.????

Awe - my favorite is 8! Did you focus on them and then zoom in as you r took the pic? Is that how that works, I never tried it?
Great job!

Yup... thats how you do it. :thumbup:

Of course, you can always do it digitally also.

WOW...just WOW! I am gonna have to try that zooming technique it looks so fun!

These are fantastic, I love the salt lake temple.

Thanks! Any C&C on these?

I would only say that the church in the back look crooked in the first two. It definitely look different from number 5. But I think you have a very series. I especially like number 7.

3 and 7 are my favorites. I love how you can see him holding up her leg as his kisses his bride

You have a strong and creative style. I like the wide angle approach, but do not let it dominate your work. The borders are cheesy compared to the quality of your photos. I would drop them.

Love & Bass

You have a strong and creative style. I like the wide angle approach, but do not let it dominate your work. The borders are cheesy compared to the quality of your photos. I would drop them.

Love & Bass

Thanks! The borders are just for web display, and I did use the wide angle alot on this wedding. Guess I was just in the mood. Thanks for the honest comment. :thumbup:

Nice work! I really like the composition of the first one. Like you I am wishing the cold weather would go away here...

I really like these shots. It looks as though they had a lot of fun which is how it should look.

2, 3, 4 - the dress is overpowering, blurry. but still good photos.
6, 7 are gorgeous, really cute

excellent all around !!

I like the first one, and the elevator one the most.

I dont go for the lensbaby type shots, I still get dizzy from them, but

I really like your compositions, nice work.

good shots!!! i love how soft they are. good job and i look forward to seeing more!!!

Most reactions

Back