Ansel Adams - Images and Range of Light

Should I keep or sell these wonderful books?

• Sell Them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep Them!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Hold on to them for awhile longer

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Webby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

Does anyone have any idea how much a First Edition in it's original box of Ansel Adams "Yosemite and the Range of Light", personally autographed to me (Ron) is worth?
I also have a couple of the Ansel Adams' "Images" second printing in their original box and autographed.

Just curious to know if they are worth anything. I worked in Carmel at a bookstore a long time ago and he used to come in all of the time and sign books for me so I have a few of them.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

Ron

i wouldn't imagine its worth much . . . i picked up three of his books all autographed and paid $10 for them.

you might as well keep them.

Does anyone have any idea how much a First Edition in it's original box of Ansel Adams "Yosemite and the Range of Light", personally autographed to me (Ron) is worth?

For you? You can answer that better than I can...

For anyone else? Probably not much.

Keep 'em.

Your profile gives no indication of your location.

I'd look for your nearest used book store. Many of them deal in autographed books and see if they would appraise it for you.

Ron, the book you have is actually very valuable. See this link.

All that being said, I would still keep the book, since it was autographed to you. Let it stay in the family for it's a great prize!

i wouldn't imagine its worth much . . . i picked up three of his books all autographed and paid $10 for them.

you might as well keep them.

Wow! You are lucky!!! :thumbup:

Yah some used book stores (and it seems all charity shops) never really research their wares - so they are great places to get good deal as are car boots - ebay can be good if your really lucky and no-one else has noticed the item, if they have it can quickly become very expensive

Most reactions

Back