Anty's random spam thread... nothing to see here

girl_pet_kitty.gif
connie_6.gif
viannen_81.gif

gagme.gif
You're a real 'fifties' kinda guy, eh Hertz? Never underestimate females, if you know what's good for you. And I'll skip the strychnine.... it's no fun if you're expecting it. But when you least expect it .... whammo!

You're a male, so you just can't admit you make mistakes. Or ask for directions etc (need I resurrect the Saffron Walden thread, or do you concede?)

You're a male, so you just can't admit you make mistakes. Or ask for directions etc (need I resurrect the Saffron Walden thread, or do you concede?)

I don't remember you knowing the way, either.
And Saffron was all down to Navsat - a device invented by girls for girls.
Which is why I no longer use it.
I've invested in a teatowel with a map of England on it. It's just as good and it serves a useful secondary function.

As for men never admitting they make mistakes - well, we can't compete with women on that and anyway it's not true.
There isn't a day goes by when I don't admit that creating woman was my biggest mistake. :mrgreen:

I don't remember you knowing the way, either.
Ummm, I wasn't there (strike one). :greenpbl:
And Saffron was all down to Navsat - a device invented by girls for girls.
Strike two

There isn't a day goes by when I don't admit that creating woman was my biggest mistake. :mrgreen:
:raisedbrow:

And I guess that's strike three. (It's comments like that one that make your near miss with the lightning bolt a little more understandable. :lol:)

DOES lightning strike the same moving object twice. Hummmm, I need to invest in a mobile ground.

Ummm, I wasn't there (strike one).

That's your fault and not mine - a typically stupid girls answer.

It doesn't give the gender of the person who dreamed it up as far as I can see. But it was obvious that the aim was to find a way around the problem of women being incapable of reading a map.
Dumb girl answer 2.

And I guess that's strike three. (It's comments like that one that make your near miss with the lightning bolt a little more understandable. :lol:)

Shall I change you into a pillar of salt or smite you with a plague of boils?

Tsk tsk, missed the point(s) I see. Or were you intentionally trying to deflect attention from the fact you were wrong? (a sterotypical male tactic) You clearly thought I was at the S-W meetup, but you were mistaken. The Satnav was originally invented for use by Navy personnel (the vast majority of which are male) and most probably was invented by males ... for use by their brethren who were genetically unwilling or unable to ask for directions. And if you're going to do party tricks with your powers, at least make it the water-into-wine trick.

My sat nav is female! Diane sits beside me and an expert at map reading! She does not trust the one built into the car - or rather my attempt at entering the destination in correctly - although it does have its uses in towns and cities where street and directional signs are masked.

Tsk tsk, missed the point(s) I see. Or were you intentionally trying to deflect attention from the fact you were wrong? (a sterotypical male tactic) You clearly thought I was at the S-W meetup, but you were mistaken. The Satnav was originally invented for use by Navy personnel (the vast majority of which are male) and most probably was invented by males ... for use by their brethren who were genetically unwilling or unable to ask for directions. And if you're going to do party tricks with your powers, at least make it the water-into-wine trick.

No. I was pointing out that it was you who are wrong. As usual you have done the bubble-head girly trick of not understanding anything but instead blaming the male for your lack of intelligence.
This argument will just keep going around in circles now because, as a woman, you are pathologically incapable of seeing your own faults and instead project them onto men.
So I'm walking away by saying 'whatever you say' which is male-speak for 'I pity you and feel really sorry for your family' :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back