any race fans?

most male racing drivers, has come close to equaling Danika's accomplishments so far on a race track.

Not even close to true.

I truly believe if you put Nationwide driver Johanna Long in the 10 car she( Long) would have won a NASCAR race by now.

It is pink, and I'm perfectly happy to turn it in. I was all for cheering for her until she opened her mouth and whined. Sorry, not going to work. Learn from your mistakes, take responsiblity for your screw ups and stop expecting people to give you a break because you have boobs.

Well she suffers from the typical hot girl "i've never been told no in my entire life" syndrom. I see it all the time in my field, attractive women that have had smoke blown up their asses about their poor skills. They get a rude awakening when they encounter people who don't give a **** about how they look and expect results. That is when the whining starts.

It looks like the #3 car will be resurrected. I'm sure there will be some discomfort with a large group of people.

It looks like the #3 car will be resurrected. I'm sure there will be some discomfort with a large group of people.

That's a mixed bag of emotions. I suspect the most upset will be Theresa as she will no longer be able to make money by recycling Dale's "image" like she has since he died. I think after a few races it will be no big deal. If the media didn't insist on hyping it up it wouldn't be such a big deal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back