Anyone else watch TWD tonight?

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spoiler Alert - don't read if you haven't watched it yet.

Really the opposite of a spoiler alert if you think about it. 1.5 hours of tension only to be let down at the end with a cliffhanger!!! Dammit. Who did Lucille get? Very po'd at the way they ended the season.

The Wedding Dress?
Twilight Dinner?
The World Dancers?

If you don't know then you don't watch!

TWD = The Walking Dead

Oh, lol My wife and older daughter watch that cra...great show. :)
I always wondered why there are so many nicely manicured lawns after the end of the world...who is taking the time to do lawn maintenance?

Got three or four episodes into season one before I determined that none of these people probably deserved to survive. Hey, I know we're in a life and death situation here but instead of running like hell let's all sit down and have a committee meeting about the possible long term moral ramifications.

Sheesh.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I saw it

Guess no one thinks about blocked roads and backtracking and finding some roads about 100 miles away to go through instead of trying to go a straight line.

I don' watch TWD often .. didn't even think of what it meant until I opened the thread.
Seems as though a lot of ppl get killed on it ... so the story line continues

I just want to know who continues to refine gasoline and distribute it if the entire country is dead to keep vehicles going. Ahh. .. but next week we get to see an airplane flying around.

Most reactions

Back