Anyone interested in a color wheel game?

Here's a green tree frog.

TreeFrog-1.jpg

Yellow is next.

Christine

Josh, I don't know why you always get blue but I have been staring at your last shot for about 5 minutes now, wondering what in the world it could be. Give me a hint, please??

Chris, cute little fella you found there! So nice of him to pose for you.

Thanks, Utah. I think Josh's blue pic is a bottle cap. I passed over it the first time and didn't know what it was either. Then, after studying it, it came to me. Great shot!

I have been staring at your last shot for about 5 minutes now, wondering what in the world it could be. Give me a hint, please??
I think Josh's blue pic is a bottle cap. I passed over it the first time and didn't know what it was either. Then, after studying it, it came to me. Great shot!

Yes, it is a bottle cap (on a highly polished aluminum block).

Thanks. :)

Yes, it is a bottle cap (on a highly polished aluminum block).

Thanks. :)

Oh duh! Now I see it. Funny how sometimes the answer is so obvious when someone else tells you what it is. :lol:

Maulrat, I googled Leonard. Sounds like he has had a very interesting life. Do you know him?

Some friends and I were bored one weekend so we decided to take a photography trip out to the Southern California desert where we found the Salton Sea. There were some nice abandoned places. Our favorite was stumbling upon Salvation Mountain where we met Leonard Knight. This guy has been there around 26 years and continues to build his mountain for his love of God. I'm not a very religious person but I give a lot of respect to Leonard and his dedication to his beliefs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back