Aquazoo Part IV *13 pics*

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to a little zoo yesterday. Wasnt a very big zoo, walked around for about 5 hours. They did have some cool animals though and there was lots of green.
So here are they are:
AquaZoo040.jpg

AquaZoo041.jpg

AquaZoo042.jpg

AquaZoo043.jpg

AquaZoo044.jpg

AquaZoo045.jpg

AquaZoo046.jpg

AquaZoo047.jpg

AquaZoo048.jpg

AquaZoo049.jpg

AquaZoo050.jpg

AquaZoo051.jpg

AquaZoo052.jpg

For more pics go here:
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

These are some awesome pictures. I especially love the last one! lol =]

AT LAST!!!! A thread without those evil bloody Penguins!!!

#5 is a cracking shot mate
but those Otter shots win hands down

Well, Photo 4 is great, you could lie to people with that one and claim to have been where these parrots really live ;).

So you also spent some thought on Andy ... very nice of you! :D

It shows so well that you have well practised taking your birds-in-flight photos!

The last is only gross for those who don't have our cat, who does this sort of cleaning often enough, too. Not that I would want to do after her................

AT LAST!!!! A thread without those evil bloody Penguins!!!
:playball:

Daan, you really take amazing shots of birds in flight, as the first 4 shots in this series shows! The raccoon shot is lovely too, as are (okay, okay) the otter pics. The last shot made me laugh.

Can't wait for your next outing!

I really love the Blue and Gold Macaw in flight pix. Great captures. We have several of these big guys as pets, they never cease to amaze me. I really like the flare to land pic, (#3) great shot.

thanks for the comments y'all
And it really sucked to shoot the bird show. Since it was sunny, everybody was wearing white shirts. I mean, who in the blazes can shoot pics when everyone is in white.
And that macaw was really cool. I never saw one fly, only seen them in pet shops and stuff. But it just looks amazing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back