Archangel will know these places (6 images)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not all very exciting shots, but since some of you are desperate for warm summer photographs (or spring in this case) ;)

1: This could be anywhere, couldn't it?
uk06may_098.jpg

2: ... but actually it is not just anywhere, it is sunny England ;)
uk06may_094.jpg

3: With this one, some might guess where exactly ...
uk06may_093.jpg

4: ... getting rather obvious now to those who know the place ...
uk06may_086.jpg

5: ....
uk06may_088.jpg

6:Yes, it is Plymouth!
uk06may_090.jpg

All on Fuji Velvia 100 F

lol..... yea i recognised it from the third one onwards...
Where is everyone in pic 6!?.... where these taken this year? Lafoto should recognise these also.... she did have her pic taken in front of smeatons tower.....

The council are still debating whether to paint smeatons tower green and white instead of red, cuz green is suppose to be our city colour..... but i think it would look awful!.... hope they dont change it..... cool pics, thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Archangel said:
lol..... yea i recognised it from the third one onwards...
Where is everyone in pic 6!?.... where these taken this year? Lafoto should recognise these also.... she did have her pic taken in front of smeatons tower.....

The council are still debating whether to paint smeatons tower green and white instead of red, cuz green is suppose to be our city colour..... but i think it would look awful!.... hope they dont change it..... cool pics, thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

All taken this year in may.
Where is everyone? Well, I can be very patient to get rid of crowds in my images ... I even waited until YOU left :lmao:

I know these are a bit standard/tourist like and not really arty ... ;)

Alex_B said:
All taken this year in may.
Where is everyone? Well, I can be very patient to get rid of crowds in my images ... I even waited until YOU left :lmao:

I know these are a bit standard/tourist like and not really arty ... ;)

haha... its probably best to leave out the 'Janners' anyway ;) .... nothing wrong with pics not being 'arty'... im sure we've all got plenty of em!

Well, with Photo 3 I began to look closely, wondering whether this might be Plymouth after all, and with Smeatons Tower I did recognise it, of course! :D I had a nice guide there to show me all those important places :D. And if the wb on the Powershot had been set right for the battle ship, even that pic would have been shown here ... blue as it is, though, it is not ;).

TheFinisher3 said:
I like the second shot the most.

Thanks, actually that one is the only one I would call well composed :)

Most reactions

Back