Are they made of gold?

Maybe so, but the topic was about people asking for insane amounts of money for "average" film SLRs, and this is what I was talking about ;)

I did get that, but if you take an "average" film SLR and tack three hundred bucks worth of glass to it is not insane. I have seen that Sigma 70-300 go for $150 to $225 the Canon EF 28-80 goes anywhare from $75 to $110. That is a potential $335 in glass but wait there's more we'll throw in this 35mm body at no extra cost...Sorry I got carried away :lol:

I always dream of finding a Leica and Noctilux for $10.

Are they made of gold?
Actualy this one is!

Leica Gold Prototype Lenses - An extremely RARE pair of GOLD Leica prototype lenses. These lenses were the Original Prototypes for the Sultan of Brunei kits made Special order for the Sultan himself in kits of only Qty #125. The Sultan gives this our to distinguished guests of his Palace upon leaving. The only way to get one is to be a guest of the Sultan. These are even more Rare as they are the Prototypes of these lenses. The 35mm F1.4 Summilux Asph. & 50mm F2 Summicron. All Gold including the Lens Mount itself! The 35mm F1.4 Summilux is SN# 000 of 125 !! This is the Rarest of the Rare. Only one person in the world will own these - Will it be you ?
Leica Sultan of Brunei Lenses 35mm F1.4 & 50mm F2 Summicron
Sale $49,995!

Now this wont last long!

Digital Cameras & Equipment

LIGHTLY used, lk new Canon 30D w BG-E2 batt grip which houses 2 batt or a cartridge $1700.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back