around campus CC please :)

twostep376

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been working on my landscape / out & about shooting. These have all gone through PP, just FYI.

Let me know any and all thoughts :)

4551645983_25d6c9823c_b.jpg

4551650225_3a1146b16f_b.jpg

4552286588_4e344c64fb_b.jpg

4552280328_a81d421310.jpg

4552281204_8cc7a7640a.jpg

4552434606_40bfb0dc2b_b.jpg

4551360341_35b7d4a436_b.jpg

4551366421_bb29372ed3_b.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
out of all of them, i like the shot of the 'house' the most...however, the top is chopped off..and the foreground is uneven...(but thats an easy fix.) And someone sitting in front of it.lol

Just something about the building i love. with the tree.Love it.

Perhaps address the horizons in most (mainly sea shots). Horizontal horizons are a bugbear for many offering criteque.

Perhaps address the horizons in most (mainly sea shots). Horizontal horizons are a bugbear for many offering criteque.

... make the horizon more horizontal?

just FYI... it's lake Michigan.

In #2 it tilts left, in #3 it tilts right, etc. Rotate the canvas slightly to level, that's what I am suggesting.

In #2 it tilts left, in #3 it tilts right, etc. Rotate the canvas slightly to level, that's what I am suggesting.

Ahhh-- thanks! That's actually my biggest strugle right now... Taking level shots.

Where at on Lake Michigan? Only curious since I live here in Michigan, and there aren't alot of high rise buildings off Lake MI. Gary, IN or Chicago area maybe?

Or if it's the Wisconsin side I know nothing about that shoreline.

Where at on Lake Michigan? Only curious since I live here in Michigan, and there aren't alot of high rise buildings off Lake MI. Gary, IN or Chicago area maybe?

Or if it's the Wisconsin side I know nothing about that shoreline.

Couple of hints: that skyline...is Chicago. And these pics were taken on my campus.

Hmm...I so should be sleeping! But, You must be north of Chicago then lookin at these pictures since chicago is on your right looking into the water. But not too far out of town since the city is pretty visible...

Loyola University, and the pictures taken in Berger Park?

Northwestern?

I think you cheated and looked at her flickr like I just did...lol. I guess Northwestern it is. I don't see campus being on lake Michigan on the map though!

Northwestern?

I think you cheated and looked at her flickr like I just did...lol. I guess Northwestern it is. I don't see campus being on lake Michigan on the map though!

Regardless, NU it is. Go 'Cats! And there are 2 campuses, both lakefront. The downtown campus (med, law, and other grad/ professional programs) is in the streeterville area of chicago right off MI avenue. The undergrad campus (in these pics) is in Evanston on the lake.

(his flickr).

Most reactions

Back